Hey everyone, it’s El! I finally finished my major exams and tests, just one more to go in around two weeks, but I decided it was time for me to finally upload a blog post. I have been nominated for this award by the amazing Rachel, be sure to check out her awesome blog! I truly appreciate you nominating me for this award, thank you very much.
award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself
- I’m in the midst of rethinking what I want to do with my university education and future career for the millionth time.
- I have watched The Office series a total of 6 times, with no intention of stopping.
- I would love to travel to Bali in Indonesia.
Rachel’s Questions For Me
- What is your favorite hobby?
My favourite hobby would have to be hiking. There are always so many places to see and pictures to take. Not to mention, it’s excellent exercise too. There’s nothing better than a good hiking workout.
- How long have you been blogging, and why did you start to blog?
I have been blogging nonstop for around 6 months now, I’d like to say, however I started my first book reviews blog in 2015 but then I took a long break from it. Now, I am back for good!
- What would your dream job be?
My dream job would include anything to do with travelling, and being paid to do so. Maybe I want to be an entrepreneur. Or a YouTuber. Or a lawyer?!? Who even knows at this point.
- What is your favorite movie or book?
My favourite movie would have to be Inception. I can watch that movie multiple times and still find something that I missed the first time around.
- (Weird/Funny Question) If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
Probably watching Netflix. I mean, everyone would win gold, right?!
My Questions For You
- What is one thing that you’d like to tell your future self?
- What is one country you’d like to visit in Europe?
- [Weird / Funny Question] What is one food that you could eat everyday?
- Are you a coffee or tea person, or maybe even both?
- What is your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
Also, my best post can be found here.
I’m looking forward to reading all of your posts 😀